Dental cosmetic treatments are related to teeth, from teeth whitening to changing the mouth to increase the quality of your smile. With teeth that look white, healthy and clean, surely you are able to give a big smile to anyone. Cosmetic dentistry on Dentist near me is actually not just for celebrities or rich people, but now there are various choices of the price range that can be reached by many people. Almost all dentists have performed this Cosmetic Dentistry & Veneers procedure, at least some common procedures. A number of cosmetic dentistry techniques including treating teeth include changing the color of a changed tooth, fixing a defective tooth, or even restoring a missing tooth.
Dentists generally only discuss issues related to your dental and gum health, but for cosmetic dentistry is more focused on the appearance of teeth and mouth. Recent advances in the world of cosmetic dentistry allow dentists to offer everything from teeth whitening to dental coating to improve patient smile quality. Dental cosmetic medicine has been around for decades, but the materials used today are more durable and more natural-looking than those used first.
Here are some cosmetic dental procedures available:
- Whitening teeth (whitening) or dental bleaching: This procedure to brighten teeth that have been discolored or stained. This teeth whitening can be done at the dentist or done own home without the help of a dentist.
- Bonding: This procedure can improve the appearance of teeth that have been peeling, damaged, cracked, stained, tenuous, or hole, by giving a colored bonding material on the tooth surface.
- Veneer: This procedure is the addition of an artificial porcelain layer that covers the front of the tooth that aims to disguise the discoloration or imperfection of the teeth. Veneer also can also to customize the patient's teeth so it looks different than others.
- Tooth Reshaping: This procedure include changing teeth to improve their appearance by removing or modifying enamel layers. It is also known as dental contouring, which is often combined with bonding.
- Crown lengthening: This procedure can improve a smile that shows too much gum than a tooth, or an uneven gum line. This is done by removing excess gum tissue to show more teeth, using minor oral surgery.
- Changed smile: This procedure includes a comprehensive assessment of the overall appearance of teeth and a smile. Usually, some cosmetic dentistry procedures are needed to overhaul the patient's smile look. This can be regarded as a facelift for the mouth.